Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Potty training?!?

OK, I thought I was doing well, since I believe in starting to get a
baby used to potty training at 5 months. Raia got ahead of me today,
though. I guess she's been listening to her big brother, who keeps
telling her that diapers are yucky. She was fussing and squirming
earlier today. I hadn't seen her do that for no reason, so I thought
maybe she had to go to the bathroom. I undressed her, took her in to
the toilet, and made the pee-pee noise. She went right away! Then I
asked her if she had to go poo-poo, and she did!

Now, I'm not claiming that she's potty trained, and I don't think I'll
even start working with her for a while, but I was pretty impressed.
Infant potty training really is possible with the really little ones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Intelligent child!

Love--Mom