Friday, July 22, 2005

A chip off the old block?


Will cooling off in the dog's water
Originally uploaded by fylliska.


This is the photo Mom was talking about in her comment yesterday. So, what do you think? Does Jaan really look much like Will did? They at least enjoyed some of the same pastimes!

Also, here are some photos from this summer, taken by Dan Nordell of the MN team:
http://www.dnordell.serveftp.org/tmp/album/Russia_2005_slideshow
There are quite a few of Jaan and the rest of us.

Is anyone other than the faithful grandmothers out there?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great slide show...I'll be back; it deserves much more time that I can give right now. Thank you so much for sharing!

Love--Mom

Anonymous said...

I visit almost every day, although I don't always write. I think that I see a lot of you in Jaan, however, I'm seeing more of Will these days than ever before. To me, Raia doesn't look like either of you yet, but I'm sure as she changes daily, that will change. =)
Love, Shae
P.S. Any changes on Raia's birth certificate yet? Still praying!

Anonymous said...

This is strange feeling. There exists somewhere a picture of me as a baby sitting in a galvanized tub in my grandparents' backyard taking a bath. I will try and find it.

It must be a family tradition.

P.S. Joe Goodman and I just got back from Cracker Barrel. We had cheeseburgers for breakfast. Yum.

Joe says hello. I am showing him what a blog site looks like.