The holidays are over, the guests have left. Now we're headed back into normal life. I'm especially excited to get back to a certain part of every-day life: recording God's gifts! The season we just finished was wonderful; I was thankful every day for the fun and sparkle. Now I'm glad to get back into regular days where we can just savor the ordinary, too. I only have time to mention a few of the many today:
480. This habit of thanksgiving!
481. The excitement of starting school again after a break
482. Jaan and Raia both sitting on the couch, making crochet chains and counting aloud as they go
484. When the sun comes out!
486. Soft yarn
487. A husband who brings me pretty yarn from Zaporozhya
488. Asya being my big helper in the kitchen and everywhere
More next week, and as I have time....