Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Mountain photos

I already wrote a Part 1 of our trip to the states. Since we got back, I haven't had much time to write more. I just started uploading photos, though. Now you can see part of our trip to the mountains.


Please keep praying for Bogdan to readjust to life here. Well, actually just to sleeping here. The rest of us are doing quite well, but he seems to be terrified of going to sleep. He's always been a really good sleeper, so we hardly know what to do with him now. Before we went, I was very worried about how he would do in the states, because he was going through a stage where he was really afraid of people and places that he isn't familiar with. I prayed and prayed about that, and he did just beautifully. God definitely answers! Now we just have to pray for Bogdan on this end of the trip.


2 comments:

Baba Julie said...

Praying for Bogdan! I'm so sorry that he's not sleeping! Could there be more teeth coming in? Sure hope this gets better soon! Love you all!

Mom said...

Love and prayers....