Monday, September 28, 2020

Asya's birthday

Asya's 13th birthday fell on a very busy school day. We let her skip school at home, but she had a flute lesson and art to go to. She made brownies and gluten free cookies to take to art. And while she was there her friend presented her with this amazing painting from a photo they took together last year:



She was also very excited about the presents she got from relatives:


Then, yesterday we really celebrated her birthday. Two years ago we had gone ice skating for her birthday with just one of her friends. This year she wanted to go back with everyone.


My favourite photo!








Then we came home for dinner and games:





I think everyone had a very good time celebrating our Asya.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Memorable, beautiful, celebratory day! We love you all.

Baba Julie said...

What a wonderful birthday! It looks like so much fun! So happy Asya's day was so special!! Love to you all!!

Mom said...

I have to agree that the picture marked "my favorite" brings a smile here, but the one that shows you on skates is at least my second favorite. I continue to smile thinking of Asya and celebration of her birthday. Much love.