Tuesday, October 06, 2020

Art contest voting

 Raia's and Bogdan's work for the Lviv art contest is up for voting!


Raia's picture is here in the older category, and Bogdan's is here with the younger contestants. They each had 5 or 6 votes before I even noticed that the pictures were up, and, of course, we'd love to see lots more from our family and friends. 


I'm editing this post to add in the illustration Will made about how to vote:


After voting, that blue strip turns green and says "thank you for your vote" (in Ukrainian).


3 comments:

Mom said...

Amazing works! Even if these artists were not already special to me, I would vote for the pictures. Bravo!

Baba Julie said...

Yes! They are amazing! I think I may have voted twice for one of them while I was trying to figure it out! (: Hope they do well! Love to you all!

JENNIFER HODGE said...

Beautiful work! Happy to posted on the AO Forum so that I could vote!