Monday, August 14, 2023

Camp videos of happy days

We are back from an amazing trip to camp and a little time at home. As one of the teens who traveled with us said, now we go home like guests and then leave home like... I don't know what. Also like guests? It's very hard and confusing emotionally. But our time there was wonderful.

We had a great camp photographer, and I'm going to post all the little videos she made. Maybe later as I have time to go through her photos and find our kids in them, I can put some still photos up, too. Enjoy!

 

 

  

 

On Sunday morning after camp, they showed one of these videos to the church and asked if one of the kids wanted to come up and pray to thank God for the week. Our Bogdan went right up and prayed. I know he expressed the thanks of many others, too. One little boy had said that it was like a week in Narnia, a complete escape from the war. That's exactly what it was for all of us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prayers for you all! What a special gift for the children.
mmyers

Mom said...

I sit in front of the videos and sob...with sorrow and yet with profound thanksgiving for the impact of your lives. Much love.