Monday, February 06, 2006

Snowbound

I guess we're not really snowbound, but the cold weather had been keeping us in off and on again. Last week I set up indoor activities from Slow and Steady, Get Me Ready for both Jaan and Raia.


"School" time
Originally uploaded by fylliska.




Raia's activity
Originally uploaded by fylliska.

She had a jingle bell inside a Ziplock.




Working together
Originally uploaded by fylliska.

Jaan helped make flour paste, and then he got to play with it in a bag, too. After he enjoyed it for a while, he decided to show Raia what to do with his bag, and he played with hers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the focused intensity and delight that mark childhood learning presented in intriguing ways! You, Phyllis, are a magnificent teacher; keep up the good work.

Much love....

Anonymous said...

I am watching with joy as you show your children what it means to delight in learning. I am watching closely, so when it's my turn, I too can share with them my favorte past time- learning and discovering new things. Bravo! Love you!