Wednesday, December 13, 2006

More advent pictures


Crosses!
Originally uploaded by fylliska.




Putting it on the Christmas tree
Originally uploaded by fylliska.

Last night we put one on the tree and one on our display shelf. Which reminds me: we haven't shown you our shelf!




The review shelf
Originally uploaded by fylliska.

This is just from the first week. Now we've moved down, and we're filling up the next one. Every day we look at our display and talk about what each little thing reminds us of.



Pray for us tonight without Papa! (He's in Moscow for the day.)
"December 13 - Ordinary salt. Yes, Jesus related salt to us and our behavior. He also gave us some advice. Read: Matthew 5:13 and Colossians 4:6.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I was here ealier, I could not think of anything to say that I had not posted on a previous day, but in considering today's precious photos, I want you to know the beauty those sweet faces hold for us as they receive your teaching which is so attractively presented. I second Julie's comments. Much love....