421. Another heat wave breaking, just when I feel like I can't take any more hot weather
423. Evening swims
224. An apartment so close to the water
425. Watering day at the dacha after a month without: we can take showers again!
426. An elderly couple out hanging laundry together (I just happened to glance out the window and see them. He's holding the tub of wet sheets and pulling the clothesline down a little for her; she's using clothespins from a string around her neck to hang up what he hands to her.)
429. Lots of rain this summer!
430. Everything is still green
431. . . . and not burning