Thursday, February 02, 2017

Иней today

The title here is an example of the way thoughts are worded in my head. People should be glad I usually try to sort out the languages before I speak or write.

Today we had my one of my favorite weather conditions again. Last time we saw it, I enjoyed the beauty on my way to the orphanage, but I didn't have any way to get photos. Today I sent my personal photographer (Raia ) out to see what she could capture, and these are just a few of the beautiful photos she got. Our street looked like a fairy tale.






Right now Jaan is at a music exam that he's been working really hard for. I'm praying that it goes really well and he's rewarded with a good grade. No matter how he does, I am really proud of all the effort he's put into it!

Tomorrow will be the yearly Christmas cookie decorating day that we do with the kids at the orphanage. Jaan, Raia, and Asya will be helping for the first time. They've prepared a little concert of all their Christmas music, and I know they're excited to present that and spend time with their Tsyurupinsk friends.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Beauty on every level. We love you!

Baba Julie said...

How breathtaking! And, Raia is quite the photographer! So proud of her! Do hope Jaan did well on his music exam. You all can pray for Aunt Abby as she studies and has her exams, as well. This is a tough semester for her.

I know you all are having a great time decorating cookies and entertaining the children at the orphanage today. And, I know the children are thrilled to have you all there! The Lord bless your ministry to these dear ones. Love you all!!