Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Happy daily moments

Most of the recent photos we have are from big events. These aren't. They're just happy moments at home.

These first few are from a day when Bogdan was the only child at home and bored. So, he went and got his school nature journal and sat outside with me to draw while I read.




Will made a swing for the kids, and they're loving it! We had all been puttering around the yard and working on various projects when I took this photo through the window. So many things here that make me happy: Will and Bogdan, our little neighbour, my sweet potato plants, green grass....



They found a newly emerged butterfly!




By the way, Jaan's final graduation concert is tonight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, sweet pictures! The last one is publishing quality!What kind of swallowtail is that?
mmyers

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures! Love the swing! Reminds me of a poem! (: And, is that a Tiger Swallowtail? Love you all! Baba Julie

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing these.