Sunday, May 27, 2018

May, police field trip, etc

I keep wanting to write, and then not getting around to it. We're already close to the end of May; it has been a wonderful, full, happy month. Maybe soon I'll be able to add some photos here, just as a record of some of the month. For right now I only have a few photos to share from our librarians. They organised a police station field trip, which Bogdan, Asya, and I greatly enjoyed. I especially love the picture of Bogdan. He seems so little! Usually he looks all grown up these days, but police gear really dwarfed him.

An added bonus was that our little group joined a group from the city orphanage: older kids who were finishing up a police course. We knew some of them from English camps.





We're having internet trouble now. With the long weekend for Pentecost, it will be at least Tuesday before someone can come fix it. We do have a connection sometimes, but it's the kind where you start a page loading or photo uploading, then go do other things while it works. Better than nothing, though. I started this post when I got home from church, and I'm finishing it as I take a shower and get ready for bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you have a little bit of internet! We were out for quite awhile last weekend. (Over 24 hrs) For us, at least, it's not very often. Love the pictures of the police station field trip! Reminds me of many we went on when our children were younger. We will try to Skype/Call w/ you later on. Love to you all!! Baba Julie

Mom said...

Thank you for persevering through internet problems so that we can see pictures. Your photos are such reminders of trips we took when our family was at that stage. We love you dearly.