Friday, August 31, 2018

Camp photos

I was going to have Raia go back through all the photos from the camp photographer and choose the best to share here, but we're having electricity problems in this house, and she couldn't.* So, I'm doing what I can from my iPad and portable internet. These are the photos she already put on Facebook. Sorry if you've seen them before.

Bogdan and his counselor
Raia and her Karina












































*Electricity is back now. The main breaker for our house burned out, and we had to wait for someone to come change it out.

-----
More explanation of some of the photos, added later: Raia got to be Asya's counselor. At first they were actually upset about it, and didn't want to be in a group together, but it turned out to be really sweet. That's why there are so many photos of Raia with that whole group of girls.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having come by the church just as this camp was finishing, I could see it had been an AMAZING week!! I mean, zipline and all!! So happy the children are being able to participate and help in these camps! Miss and love you all! Julie/Mom/Baba Julie

Mom said...

Although I've seen the camps only through posted photos, I absolutely agree with the previous comment. Not only will the children carry happy memories of the summer, but also they have been helping with something of lasting value. Much love!