Monday, August 13, 2018

Updating the photo and other stuff

We had a weird redirect going on here that I had to find and fix, and I realised that I should fix the really old kid photo, too. Apparently the one I had up was from 2014!


They would have been ages 3, 6, 8, and 10.

I have usually used Easter photos, so I'll went back to one that we got at Easter this year when they were 7, 10, 12, and 14 year old.


I also found this really old photo update post. There should be at least another one, but I'm not seeing anything.


Then a general update: the week is another camp. A friend counted yesterday and noticed that it's Raia's fifth this summer. It's church day camp this week. Bogdan and Asya are attending. Raia is an assistant counselor, so she even gets to sleep at the church. She left yesterday, and we probably won't see much of her this week, but we know that she's in her element.

Now I have one last week now to get ready for school.... And Will's parents will be arriving on Thursday.

I did get our July newsletter written, so if you're not on the mailing list for that and you're interested, come read. --->

2 comments:

Mom said...

You've really had a busy summer--one that I believe has impacted many lives. The beauty of your motherhood and of what you are daily teaching your children shines brightly. We love you.

Anonymous said...

You HAVE been very busy and we're getting ready to come and make it busier!! I hope you have some time to at least start the "getting ready for school" process! We are certainly looking forward to seeing and being with you all!! Please pray for us as we travel and we are praying for you all as you have us there!! Love to you all!! Julie/Mom/Baba Julie