Monday, April 29, 2019

Travel and photos

Will and Jaan are on their way to Kyiv and Lviv. Please pray for both of them as they travel. Pray for weather where Jaan will be, too; if the forecast is right, they will be doing some very wet camping.

I've had a quiet day here. Before he left, Jaan sent me a link to some of the photos from the Easter program on Saturday. (I think it will work for anyone to view?) That was when they had church kids and the art school come through. Jaan did have other plans, but they needed an angel, so he skipped his programming class and helped again. You can see glimpses of all four of our kids if you scroll through, but I think this was my favorite photo:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying for successful travels for both Will and Jaan. And, success in what each of them is trying to achieve. I did spot every grandchild in the pictures and Jaan makes a great angel!! (: We love you, Phyllis, and each one of you, more than you can know. Praying, praying, praying!! With Much Love, Julie