Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The favorite photo


The favorite photo
Originally uploaded by fylliska.

This photo got the most votes. Thank you for all your input! Because of your suggestions, I changed the layout of the names a little, too. Also, did anyone notice the change up at the top of our blog? Or at the very bottom:

Julie's visit is the next big event in our lives, and we're so excited! The holidays are almost over now. Only Will has been able to go to the events of the last few days. Today we hope to go all together to give out presents at a children's shelter, if everything works out, though.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new masthead, and moving Julie's ticker up into the current message area makes her trip seem all the sooner! We are very excited that you are going to see each other. Much love to each precious one....

Lindy Johnson said...

The new picture is great. It seems more formal than the last or maybe just more grown-up as the children grow up. It's a nice entrance to your site. It's great to keep up with you all through this site.

Mrs said...

The picture looks great! Like the new header, too. A happy compromise for those who voted.

Why are your links so far down now? I usually hopped over to your Dad's page from your page. I guess I'll have to stick him in my "favorites" too. :-)

Phyllis said...

I don't know. I didn't change the links, and they don't seem to have moved when I look at them. Maybe it's because there's a wider than usual graphic here? Maybe that's pushing them down on your computer?

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely picture! Raia is quite beautiful. =)