Saturday, August 25, 2007

Quick note from Phyllis

I'm retiring from blogging for a little while. It's just gotten to
be too much for me to drag the computer around in this heat. Will
can take over for a little while. In fact, even though my name is on
all the photos posted today, he is actually the one you can thank for
them. He chose then, captioned them and sent them.

I'll still answer emails (and be very happy to receive them!). I'll
miss my weekly time online, but I'm sure I'll be back soon enough.
If any of you out there decide to add FeedBurner to your blog, please
let me know, because I love to get blog posts by email.

Bye for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And we will miss you although we greatly enjoy Will's commentary. Earlier I had seen only the first photo. (I had been fooled into thinking there was only one by the "comments" box.) Perhaps Will may actually tell us more specifically about how you are feeling than you would :-).

We love you all...