Monday, January 05, 2009

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

The title doesn't have much to do with anything, except that it's what I did this morning. Actually, I guess it does apply, because we've been doing a lot of that the past few days. It's BEAUTIFUL here! This is what January should be like. Winter, finally!

I just wanted to say sorry for the break from posting. We've been very busy. Today is actually a rest day, but I need to spend my free time at the computer dealing with some nasty computer problems, instead of writing. (Pray that I can get everything backed up!)

Here are the rest of the photos that I took on a walk this morning. I still haven't posted the last few Advent photos, but I don't know when that will be possible. I do have them, but I can't get to them now. Sigh.

6 comments:

Anna said...

So, is it ice also, or just snow?

Phyllis said...

It's иней. :-)

Baba Julie said...

Whatever it is, it's absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Sure wish we had some!! Love y'all!! Julie

Phyllis said...

This is what it is. :-)

Baba Julie said...

Hi, Phyllis! I know "hoarfrost". I've just never seen that much! Incredible!! It IS like a Winter Wonderland! Love, Julie

Debbie said...

Beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing