Saturday, July 18, 2015

I'm leaving on a jet plane...

...but I do know when I'll be back again.

Tomorrow I'm heading out for the Ambleside Online "At Home" Retreat. I'm looking forward to time with friends that I very rarely get to see and meeting lots of new friends, too. Please pray for my travels and the whole retreat. It seems like over the past there have been quite a few bumps in the road to pulling it together, so we need those prayers.

And then I'll have a few days in Florida, too. I'd love to see those of you who are there!


(How can I leave these goofballs?

Happy birthday to Will, last week
They'll be in good hands, though.)

2 comments:

Baba Julie said...

Praying for a WONDERFUL trip!! We know you'll have a great and profitable time with your Ambleside conference and that your parents and friends in FL will be delighted to have time with you, too!! (We'll also being praying for Will and the children as they stay behind!) Love to each of you!!

Mom said...

Prayers...excitement...so looking forward to seeing you. Praying also for your beloved ones in Kherson.

Much love!