- My first experience overseas was in Papua New Guinea, not Russia. I went there when I was 16 and loved it.
- I can't drive. I've never had a driver's license.
- I have been pregnant and/or nursing for over five years straight, without a break. (Just nursing now, thank you very much!)
- My ideal pet is a box turtle or tortoise.
- I asked Will what to say (as I sat here and ate ice cream). He says to say that I'm a closet ice cream addict. I say that's a well-known fact. See #3. I have to make rich milk, right? So I eat ice cream every day. Did you already know that?
- I told Julie W. this a few days ago, and she thought it was weird: I find watching snails to be wonderfully relaxing. Are there any other creatures so calm and fascinating?
Now, I think I'm supposed to tag someone else. This has already gone around all my blogging friends in Florida. Is there anyone in NC who wants to tell me six facts about yourself in the comments? Someone from GBC? The NC Laura? It would be fun to get to know you more.