Before you go out into the world, wash your face in the clear crystal of praise. Bury each yesterday in the fine linen and spices of thankfulness.
928. Our beautiful life: I was just watching our photos play on the computer screen and realizing that we really are surrounded by incredible beauty.
929. Elisabeth Elliot newsletters: I saved a bunch while we still in Naro-Fominsk.
930. Elizabeth, Carrie and Susan, getting me back to reading Elizabeth Elliot
931. Jaan and Raia each wanted one of my hands to hold during our walk. Their solution? To have Raia pull the sled with Asya on it.
932. The sweetness of sitting with all three children in my lap, reading an Advent story together
933. Raia napping in one leg of my PJ pants, with her doll and dog tucked in over her tummy
934. Little feet, dancing because of cheese and crackers for snack
935. Шоколадные пряники
936. A chance to prepare for the court hearing this time around
937. The fat, red-cheeked baby that I saw having so much fun on the ice slide
938. Snow clothes, skis, sled, all scattered around, blocking up the entry: signs of a very fun morning
939. Jaan's joy in his new, little yellow skis
940. "But it--God--is all too good not to be happy. We have now, here, happily, wondrously, together. We have yesterday's memories, swelling with full-bodied love. We have up ahead, the hope of Home without end. We have it all so good." (Taken from here.)
941. A long bath
942. Hot water
943. God's perfect timing
944. HOME! Even if it's just for a short time, it's wonderful
945. Playing a Bible story. . . over and over and over
946. The fun of exploring a frozen pond
947. Sweet Jojo, sharing her beloved puppy with Raia
948. So many lessons for me to learn right now
949. Ancient Faith Radio
950. A fun movie night
951. Three children napping
952. Silly "German" phone messages from Will
(Check back later, because I might add photos to illustrate some of these.)