Saturday, August 16, 2008

Back to normal life

I'm having trouble with photos. Either I'm getting confused with the numbers, or the computer is doing something weird and switching them around on me. I think I have all the ones I meant to share now, plus some that just showed up. I'll leave the extras, because they're cute, too. Here are a few more camp photos:

Music lesson inside

. . . and another one outside

Will and some of his group

The youngest group
(Jaan in the middle, Raia over at the right.)

A very tired Raia, with friends, at the very end of camp

Jaan at the ATM
On the last day, each child got a special ATM card, with the points that they had earned all week written on it. They put that into the camp ATM machine, and were given their camp money. It's too bad that the whole thing was set up in a really hard place for photos. The looks on their faces were priceless!

Asya can drink from a straw now!


We had a wonderful time at camp, but it's nice to be back to normal life now. Right now all three children are getting real naps, at the usual time, in their own beds!

Will's planning tonight's the youth meeting to be geared toward all the older campers, who were invited to come back. Please pray that some of them do come.

No comments: