These are just a few gifts that I noticed when I stopped to write one day last week at our dacha. Just a few from one day: imagine how many more they represent!
566. Children coloring sweetly together outside
567. Jaan's picture: "It's a balloon with hook-hands to hold buckets. He fills his buckets and floats up to drip water on the plants. Then he comes back down to refill and do it again."
568. Asya wanting to lie down on my lap
570. Tomatoes for dessert
571. Finding goldenrod on a cooler morning and talking about the coming autumn
572. Studying wildflowers with Jaan
573. Raia up on the roof in her yellow boots
574. Swallowtail eggs! Two different kinds!