Saturday, August 29, 2015

Indiana/Florida trip, part 9

I posted photos of my Florida Monday. Here is Tuesday, from Mom's and Dad's pictures:

They took me to Deleon Springs for breakfast.
One side of the table
Other side
Dad's traditional pancake

We went for a slightly rainy walk there.
Found a big spider
Got wet
Also found a cute snail
A little later, at Dad's suggestion, a visit to Grandma turned into a trip to Chick-Fil-A for...
...frozen lemonade!
That evening they had a very nice open house for me at the new home of some new (to me) friends. The beautiful photo that I started this whole long series off with was taken there.
Looking at Ukraine photos
Talking about Ukraine
Some of the group
With Oksana from Odessa
And then I just had one more day left in Florida....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pancake place looks like a great place for breakfast. Don't know that I have been to a restaurant where I had to cook my own food! Great view! So glad you got to spend some quality time with your mother and father.
mmyers

Baba Julie said...

Very nice! Know that you all enjoyed the time together. Looks like LOTS of fun!! Love you all!

Mom said...

It was a beautiful three days...happy memories. Love you much!

(And to the writer of the first comment: If you come visit us, we'll take you to DeLeon!)