Monday, October 31, 2005

Back to normal life

We're slowly getting back to our usual life after our wonderful visit with the Hunsucker grandparents. This morning we played outside, and now the little ones are napping, so I need to get busy on laundry and cooking. Here's a photo of my laundry helper, hard at work:

Jaan doing laundry
Originally uploaded by fylliska.

He might not be too happy with me for doing laundry while he sleeps, but it really is a little faster when I can do it by myself. (Yes, that's our washing machine. Visitors usually get a kick out of the fact that it's still working and in use. No, it's not automatic.)

OK, I'm off. . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is he perched on the edge of the tub? He gains so much from being allowed to take part in daily jobs; I am thankful that you generally take the extra time needed to allow for it.

We love you all....

Phyllis said...

Yes, Mom, he's on the edge of the tub. I'm always right there with him, and he's careful not to fall. :-)

Anonymous said...

Pleae don't misinterpret: I wasn't worried. Is there any better way to learn balance and climbing?