Friday, October 14, 2005

Four months old!?!?


Peacefully sleeping
Originally uploaded by fylliska.


It just dawned on me that Raia is four months old today! Here's a picture of how she always sleeps: hand in mouth. She loves to suck on her hand. Even Jaan knows that; if she's fussing, he'll grab her hand and stuff it in her mouth. (I know she looks like a boy in this picture, but that's just because you just can't see what a sweet little dress she was wearing when I took it. And the hat covers up her pretty hair.)

Her peaceful sleep habits are a real answer to prayer. The whole time I was pregnant with her, I specifically prayed that she would be a good sleeper. That was always a struggle with Jaan, and I didn't want to go through it again. It still amazes me that I can just put her down, and she goes to sleep on her own. Sometimes I stand there in awe and watch her drift off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Four months old today! She has had a busy little life these last four months! She is such lovely little girl. I am so glad your prayers were answered and she is a good sleeper. It is so sweet that Jaan knows his sister so well to know how to comfort her. God Bless your little sweethearts!

Anonymous said...

Honey--

When I checked earlier, the sweet sleeping photo had not yet been posted; we enjoyed finding it just now. Hard to believe Raia is already four months old!

Love to each of you--Mom