Saturday, October 01, 2005

Wednesday photos

Wednesday we had a fall family day at the park. I had a terrible time choosing which photos to share, because there are so many. Here are a few:


Collecting leaves
Originally uploaded by fylliska.

Jaan's thinking about how to find the yellow ones that I asked him for.




Sorting through his leaves
Originally uploaded by fylliska.




Raia, after she was decorated by Jaan
Originally uploaded by fylliska.




Watching soccer
Originally uploaded by fylliska.

Look at those trees behind him!




Will was playing with this one
Originally uploaded by fylliska.



Unfortunately, I took only one great photo of Will. Or I thought I did. That one photo didn't turn out, so we don't have any of him from our park day.

Now I'm caught up. Thursday we just had a youth planning meeting. Friday Will was in Vladimir for the regional missionary meeting. Today he and Jaan are helping friends of ours to get some work done. Raia and I are going to go join them in a few minutes. Then, tonight we'll be going to the park to give out Bibles. Please pray for us as we do that!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The fall photos are glorious; thank you. Is this the same park where you are handing out Bibles? Our prayers are with you. Much love--M

Phyllis said...

Yes, same park. :-)

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your beautiful photos, Phyllis you look lovely. Sorry I haven't had a chance to write you back. It was nice to hear from you, thank you for your prayers.

With love and prayers,
in Christ,
Lisa

ps. how is everyone on the shed? There must be a baby boom about now. I think about everyone often. Have Katie and Danielle had their babies ? Also I was worrying about Michelle in Freeport, TX she is on the coast and I hope they did alright with the hurricane.