Saturday, October 08, 2005

Daily life

I just realized that I've gone let a few days go by with hardly any mention of the little ones. How could I do such a thing!?!? I've just been too busy enjoying them.


Bath time! ccdfedfr
Originally uploaded by fylliska.

Raia hasn't been the water baby that Jaan was, just because of the hot water situation here. I do wash her, of course, but it's usually sponge baths or quick showers with me. Yesterday (and today!) we had hot water, so she had her first real swimming bath. She absolutely loved it! You would have thought that she'd been enjoying them every day since she was born. I couldn't do all the exercises with her, because a certain brother kept getting in the way. He wanted to hold her and play with her, and I don't think he liked the idea of letting Mama play, too. They were so cute together. (By the way, that extra comment in the photo caption is from Jaan. I don't know what it means, but I figured it might be important, so I left it. )


Reading together
Originally uploaded by fylliska.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for picturing the joys of daily life for us.

We love you!

Anonymous said...

tears sprang to my eyes upon glimpsing the chilluns...
oo, the fall pictures remind me once again of the simple beauty in Russia. A part of my soul/self/heart is intertwined in Russia. I'm not sure when, how, or if that will affect my life, but God allowed or planned it for a reason.
ai,I miss you, my family.
PRIVYET to the big Galumphing Goofball of my brother Wilburn Hahn Hunsucker,th'III! A big hug for him, the kind that hurts your ribs because it is so hard.
i looove you all!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
abigail grace