Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Wedding photos

While we're recovering from sickness and travel and also still unable to post pictures easily, you might enjoy Nathan and Masha's wedding photos. Also, Masha sent me a few more. You can go to the first one and then move on to the rest from there.

We did lose the photos that were on our computer. However, Dad probably backed up for us when he was here in December, so hopefully we only lost six month's worth. Still, that seems like a lot, when I think about the fact that it's half of Raia's lifetime. If you have any photos of our children from that period, I would love to get copies from you. Pictures are special to me, and I'm sad to lose these, but I keep thinking of a verse from a hymn. My quick translation is "If you lose something, remember the words of Jesus: Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. That means it was no great loss."

4 comments:

Mimi said...

I'm sorry about the photos.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry about the photos too! I hope some show up on some of your friends and family's computers. I pray you are having a wonderful and fruitful summer! We are getting ready for my brother's wedding to his lovely Russian bride, Lena. In fact I went with her to buy her wedding dress today. So exciting!! God Bless you and your precious family Phyllis!

Anonymous said...

We're back from Canada! It was wonderful. I am now feeling the baby really kick and move around inside me and I think it's the biggest delight of each day!
I'm praying for pictures to pop up all over the place for you! So sorry! =(
Love, Shae

Evelina said...

Great pictures!!! :) Thank you, Phyllis!