Monday, February 25, 2008

Quickly

Our presentation at church tonight went well. My Grandma was even able to "join" us, thanks to amazing technology. (She's actually on the other side of the country.) Jaan and Raia were going to sing, but at the last minute they decided not to. That reminded me of a video that I thought I had posted. It turns out that it never did come up. So, I just fixed it now. If you go to this post, you can see what they were supposed to do at church.

We'll be heading up to Charlotte on Tuesday.

Good night!

6 comments:

Debbie said...

I will be praying for your safe travel and time there. Thanks for your love for the Lord.

Anonymous said...

Amen to Debbie's comment! And, again, the "other America" is looking forward to your arrival!!(: Much Love, Baba Julie

Anonymous said...

Praying you all will be safe while travelling.

Laura T. :)

Anonymous said...

SO EXCITED, SO EXCITED, SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Anna

Anonymous said...

Praying for you this morning as you travel. It has been rainy here (Pilot Mtn) all morning. Maybe the rain will be gone by the time you all arrive.

Laura T. :)

Mrs said...

Safe and uneventful travel for the Hunsuckers! I could have watched your beautiful children for hours and hours. So glad Will's family will enjoy them, too!