Monday, April 07, 2008

A new week


Abby's on her way back to Wyoming today. Her visit flew by, but it sure was nice to see her. Thanks for the photo, Baba Julie!

We're working on visas now. We got our photos printed yesterday, while we were in Charlotte. (I thought about showing you, but then I decided cute and flattering pictures are much better than mug shots.) The phone call that our invitations are ready came through this morning. (I'm afraid it might take me a little while to get used to that Ukrainian-accented Russian!) We have applications printed out. (Thanks again to Baba Julie.) Will called and set up the DHL pickup and delivery for our invitations, so now we just wait for them to arrive. (Was that too many parenthetical comments?)

Jaan is still sick, so please pray for him and for quick progress on our visas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, I sure hate to hear that Jaan is still sick. Make sure he is getting enough to drink. I know you all are watching for dehydration. We are all praying for you in Charlotte!! Love y'all! Baba Julie

Rebekah said...

Phyllis,
I wanted to thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog. I'm so glad to know about you and your family so I can pray for you as you do what God has called you to do. Have a blessed day!