Saturday, April 18, 2009

Pictures of Holy Week

I guess I should have warned you that I would have less time to write this week. We've had a wonderful, quiet, Christ-filled week!  I've been using nap time to prepare activities instead of writing, though.  Now, as we wait for the Resurrection, today I have a chance to share pictures.

Lazarus Saturday:

Palm Sunday:

(I have so many cute photos from the triumphal entry that I put all the rest of them over here.)

Cleansing of the Temple:

Christ anointed by Mary:


The Last Supper:

Gethsemane/Thursday:


Good Friday:

2 comments:

Mrs. S said...

Phyllis, I want to be a child in your home!

Agape said...

Phyllis, you are such a good mom! I really admire all the projects and hands on (CM methods) lessons you do with your kids. I just don't have it in me- I wish I did. My kids would LOVE to have you for a mom!

CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!