- Monday: Day off! (some Monday evenings: English and Ukrainian lessons for Lena and me)
- Tuesday evening: church leadership meeting
- Wednesday evening: youth Bible study/prayer meeting (Will leads.)
- Thursday evening: choir practice
- Friday: free for preparation, running errands and whatever else needs to be done
- Saturday evening: youth fellowship (Will leads.)
- Sunday morning: church, of course (Will often preaches.)
- Sunday afternoon: hospital and shut-in visits
- Sunday evening: video seminar
And then there are extras, like last week a babushka from church died. We didn't even know her, but she didn't have any relatives, so Will helped with digging her grave, doing the funeral, carrying the coffin and everything. Now is the time for spring projects and cleanup, and Will's going to be painting at the church today. Those are the kinds of things that fill his days.
Now, back to the regular program of cute children exploring the world around them. . . .