Thursday, August 25, 2005

Conversations with Raia

Have I mentioned how else Raia takes after her Aunt Leetra? She loves to talk! Sometimes if there's not a face nearby to talk to, she'll get fussy just because of that. I know all babies babble and coo, but I've never seen one who does as much as Raia. We can even talk her out of crying. One of us just has to get close and tell her that we'll listen, and she stops crying. (If you want to see something cute, click here.)

The beautiful days continue. We're spending as much time as we can outdoors. After all, we need to soak up our vitamin D before the winter!




Looking around for someone to talk to
Originally uploaded by fylliska.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely precious photo of your sweet little Raia! Our net had been down for a while; I checked your blog as soon as it came back, and I am glad I did.

While our fingers ache to touch those we have come to love so dearly, we cannot thank you enough for providing glimpses of them. Those sweet faces light up our days.

Much love--Mom

Earth Girl said...

Just found your blog (when I should be in bed) and was delighted by "Happy Birthday, Grandpa."