Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Such a good big brother


Best buddies
Originally uploaded by fylliska.



I know I brag about Jaan being such a good big brother a lot, but seeing him with Raia really is one of my favorite parts of having two little ones in our family. A few days ago, I had gotten them dressed to go out. Then, I left Raia on the couch so I could get myself ready. Jaan was with me. Raia started crying and he ran to her. Then, all of a sudden, she stopped crying. I flew out to the living room to see what Jaan had done, almost expecting to see him sitting on her or something. I found him sweetly patting her, while she cooed at him. Of course, I had to take a picture.


Taking care of his baby sister
Originally uploaded by fylliska.

4 comments:

A day in the life... said...

Ahhhh! love the best buddies pic! always enjoy reading your wonderful stories Phyllis. I got a good laugh out of the going for a walk story. A few days ago I took the kids for a long walk to the park in the center of town - Rachel's two friends asked to go along.. so we sent off with 5 kids under the age of 6 and me waddling like a duck at 34 weeks preggo! You should have seen the looks we got :) What an incredible entertaining privilege it is to have little souls around!! take care & hoping we get to see you!
Susan

Anonymous said...

Honey--Thank you so much for sharing the pics; it's such joy to hear about how Jaan cares for Raia.

Much love--

Anonymous said...

Awwww, Phyllis that is adorable!! Little Jaan has such a good heart, what a sweetie! It is so wonderful when you see your children loving and comforting one another. Only 38 more days till our dd arrives and I am so looking forward to seeing the boys be so sweet with her.

God Bless your lovely family!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Such beautiful children - how I would love to have these pics for your poster for the Retreat. Maybe we can figure out how we can print them out.
Love,
Mary Ann