Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Bath time for Raia


Bath time
Originally uploaded by fylliska.

After supper last night I didn't want to heat up a whole bunch of water, so I just put Raia in this little bath tub. Jaan asked me to take the picture, because they had matching noses. I don't know if you can see it, but I had just put lotion on them to help wash off the gook.




See the teeth?
Originally uploaded by fylliska.

She was actually screeching at me in anger, because I wouldn't let her touch the camera, but if you look closely, her teeth are visible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That pic of Raia sitting in the 'little' tub is just waaay too cute!! My parents used to always just plop me in the kitchen sink even when I was a toddler. :O)

Lindy Johnson said...

I'm also glad you clarified the lotion on the noses! I remember a picture of Phil in a washtub being bathed -- he was much chubbier than Raia. It would be interesting to see if there's a similarity. Even when she's screaming at you she seems very happy! Love, Aunt Lindy