Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Pulling up

Yesterday Raia started pulling herself up to a standing position. I tried to get a photo then, because it was so cute. Jaan was sitting on the couch, and she pulled up on his legs. She fell over and hit her head before I could get the picture, though. The poor baby had a lot of falls yesterday. She even gave herself her first bloody nose. Anyway, here she is standing in the crib today:

"Look at me!"
Originally uploaded by fylliska.



We didn't end up with many photos from the weekend, but here's Jaan with one of the missionary kids from Kokhma:

Jaan at the youth festival
Originally uploaded by fylliska.



Will's in Moscow until tomorrow, so please pray for him and us.

2 comments:

Lindy Johnson said...

Look out for an escape artist. When I was about her age Bama and Po had to build a top (out of chicken wire!) to my crib to keep me in! She's adorable and the picture at the piano is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Cute little Raia! She sounds daring. I recently posted new pics on my blog if you would like to see how Maria~Angelica is growing.
http://www.xanga.com/presvlisa

Praying for Will and your whole family.