Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Announcing. . . .

No, not a baby yet. Did I get anyone with that?

Announcing. . . .
We have internet! Will went and bought an expensive, fancy, new-to-Kovrov gadget--I don't even know what to call it--and we're back online. If anyone is interested in figuring out what this thing is before I have time to read about it, here's the web site. It is high speed, at least sometimes. However, we might have to see our first monthly bill, before we use it much for anything new. We're very used to measuring out internet time by the minute, but I have no idea how to count how much incoming traffic there is. Does anyone know how much 500 Mb per month is and how fast that would go? It's going to take a while for me to learn that I don't have to hurry online.

Anyway, we're back with email and blog posts!

(Yes, this time it's really Phyllis posting. . . from home!)

5 comments:

Mrs said...

I went to the site and burst out laughing. It's in Russian! Is it like a cell phone card?

Himself has a card he plugs into his computer that gives him internet wherever he goes. He pays (or his company pays) $50 per month.

Either way, so glad you're on line again!

Anonymous said...

Yea!! So glad!! (I was wondering when we got an email response this morning!) I look forward to all your new posts!

Grandma was here for dinner last night and Bernie showed her all of the pictures blog posts for the last several months, I think!! She really enjoyed seeing everything and hearing your comments! Lots of love, Julie/Baba Julie/Mom

Lindy Johnson said...

That's great news. Now we can expect a post immediately after the new baby arrives! :) This means I'll get back into the habit of checking your blog on a regular basis. Hope the weather is remaining cool.

Loving Life said...

Yeah!!! I'm thrilled we'll get to 'hear' from you more often!!! With more privilidge comes more responsibility...lol
Hug those kiddo's for me!!!
~deb~

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah hooray! The "silent summer" makes us extremely grateful for easier contact--thank you! Now I understand more clearly why there were e-mails and blog alterations this morning.

As usual Will has done near miracles with his creative storage solutions. Seeing the album area brings me particular joy.

We love each of you....