So much has happened lately, I hardly know what to write. I'll try listing some of it.
- I went to a homeschool conference. A homeschool conference! In Ukraine! That was amazing.
- Asya read a poem for the anniversary of Taras Shevchenko's death.
- Bogdan was in an online concert. Since parents can't go into the school, here's what I could see of their filming for that:
- Both Raia and Asya won awards for their music: Raia with her teacher's ensemble, Asya as a solo. One group that Raia is in also won in Bulgaria!
- Raia got a drastic haircut, here are before and after photos. (Snow in February and snow on Bogdan's birthday.)
- Our older kids went to a wonderful apologetics conference.
- There was a fire at our church. More on that below.
- Will and I finished getting our residency and registering for this year! (Other document adventures are still in progress.)
- Will's still figuring out arthritis treatment. He had more blood work done and will go back to the doctor this week.