Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Poor, pitiful baby!

(I moved this over from our willphyl.com site. Our blog actually started in June 2005.)

Jaan has his first cold. =(

Oh, first, I have to clarify: Jaan has slept through the night ONCE. That time in Kovrov was not the start of a new habit; he was just exhausted. It was his first time, as I said, but it was also his last time so far. =) I really wouldn't have expected (or even wanted) him to be sleeping through the night so soon, so being back on our schedule of waking up several times during the night is fine with me.

After our trip Jaan and I both came down with colds. I kind of expected it, because our friends' two-year-daughter started sniffling and sneezing soon after we got out to Kovrov to visit them. Jaan has been so pitiful! It's really hard to watch him coughing and feeling miserable. We've been praying constantly, though, and he seems to be slowly getting back to normal.

I'll have photos of our Kovrov trip up soon.

No comments: