Saturday, April 05, 2008

Enjoying Abby

Will's sister Abby is here from Wyoming to visit with us! We're all greatly enjoying our time together. This morning, when Abby got into the shower, Raia said, "Mama, we're really dirty." And Jaan started echoing. I couldn't figure out what was going on, but then they got to the point: "We need to go to Aunt Abby!" Needless to say, I made them wait.

Yesterday, they talked Abby into blowing bubbles for them. Jaan took her outside, and then came back in for the flyswatter. Of course, Abby had to ask what it was for. She soon found out! (No, not to hit her; Jaan likes to swat bubbles! ) I have another really sweet photo of Abby and Raia blowing bubbles together, but this one was just so funny that I decided to share it instead:



I'm almost afraid to say this: it seems that the sickness is past. (Please, Lord!) Jaan and Raia both ate good breakfasts this morning, and they made it all through yesterday without any problems. Thank you so much to everyone who was praying for us, and to God who healed us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that picture!! And, Jaan and Rai saying, "We are really dirty" is too cute!! I'm so glad she can be with you all!! I know it means so much to her and it does to us, too! And,Praise the Lord everyone seems to be well!! Love y'all!! Julie