Monday, January 07, 2013

Merry Christmas again!

It's Christmas again here! Jesus is so special that He has TWO birthdays. Plus, the Bible says "rejoice and AGAIN I say rejoice." That means we're supposed to celebrate twice, you know.

We went to church this morning, and the children did the play they had prepared for the last day of camp again, this time for everyone. Then, after church we went caroling for the housebound babushki. We just got home, and now we're ready to collapse with a movie, I think. Have to keep everyone awake a little longer now....

I'm already hearing snores from over on the couch, though.






There are more photos here.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Your photos warm my heart and chill my body. Joyous Christmas to you!

Baba Julie said...

Wonderful pictures! Thanks for letting us be a part of your second Christmas! Love to all!