Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Watch and listen and pray

While I'm too busy to write, here's something to watch:
Agape school (where I was all of last week. Only in Russian/Ukrainian. Sorry.)

And something to listen to:
The Mason Jar Podcast, with my wise and wonderful friend, Karen.


And, more important than either of those links, please pray for Oksana! Today is her big surgery, and then she'll have a lot of recovery to go through. This is a pretty serious operation. She'll be in the hospital for a few days at first.

1 comment:

Baba Julie said...

Hi, Phyllis! Praying for Oxsana! Let us know how she's doing today, if you hear. It's always the hardest those first few days after any kind of surgery.

And, we are so looking forward to seeing y'all!! Please let me know if there is anything else you can think of that I can bring to you. There is still time!! (:

Please keep us in your prayers as we make this journey, too. It's a LOT for this old person!! (: Love to each of you!!