Saturday, March 05, 2022

Tenth day of war

We've gone through quite a few stages already: absolute terror, active fighting around us while we hide underground, being able to come up and live in our home somewhat as usual, weird stuff with communications off and on yesterday.... It changes constantly. We're still here, though, and we're so thankful for your prayers. Even though the stores are empty, we have food. We've been able to share with other people, and they share with us. Our church is providing food and shelter and help for many, too.

The main thing is that Ukraine needs your prayers! Please keep praying.

I think we're past this stage now. (I hope.)

 

There's so much I could write, but I can't quite pull it together now.

5 comments:

Mom said...

While we could ask a thousand other questions, this answers the most important ones, and we are immensely grateful for the update. We continue in desperate prayer for you, for Kherson, for Ukraine...and we love you dearly.

Dorigail said...

My husband, Gene and I are praying for you. I appreciate any updates you can give us.

Esther said...

We’re following the news closely and praying fervently, without ceasing. Be safe. Be well. From Israel.

Emily said...

Praying for you and Ukraine here in Germany.

Melanie32 said...

Praying for you and your family and your country. 🙏🏻💜