Saturday, July 06, 2024

Extra photos

We have so many good photos from camp! The photographer was really good, and of course we and others were taking our own photos, too. As I wrote our prayer letter this week (did you read it? do you want to?), I was also sorting through and choosing photos. These are some good ones that didn't make it into the letter.

Will and Vladik, with Vladik's mother and sister:


The team I was on at camp:


Another kite photo:

Another picture from our family photo session (half our family):

 Bogdan with Sergei:

I didn't include anything from the other half of our family. Here is Asya with our Kherson neighbor girls when they visited us recently:

 And Raia and Jaan in Lithuania:



A beautiful butterfly I saw today:


That’s probably enough photos for now.


No comments: