I wanted to write something the first day of school, then the first week, and now we're already headed into our third week?!? It would probably be weird to be teaching just one child for the first time in many, many years, but I feel like I've been thrown all the way back to the beginning of our homeschooling anyway, with one in school and three preschoolers running around. Oh, and now we have a university student in the house, too:
The next day Vika, Asya's friend from church in Kherson, arrived with her mother. They were also staying with us until Vika could get settled. It turned out that she's settling with us! She is going to be renting the room in this house that our landlord used to live in. So, her mother was here for a few days, and then left. Vika, of course, stayed on.
Since then my friend from Kherson wanted to stay with us to visit her son who was on leave here and someone else who would usually stay with us came through town. I had to tell both of them that there was no room in the inn. (But then to add to the craziness I had to make a quick trip to Kyiv to get a document, and I got to visit my friend there.)





No comments:
Post a Comment