Saturday, November 18, 2006

Arts and crafts, part 2

Raia wasn't the only one busy painting. Jaan and I have really been enjoying the bullfinches we see almost every day, so while Raia painted, we did too. We made pictures of our bullfinches! I didn't suggest it to Jaan, and I didn't tell him what colors to use or anything. As usual, he was watching me, though. He certainly knows what a снегирь (bullfinch) is, and how to paint one!


Getting started
Originally uploaded by fylliska.




Our paintings
Originally uploaded by fylliska.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you also used the time to paint, and I agree with Julie--your painting is beautiful! Jaan's certainly captures the motion of the birds as they fly about searching food.

Much love to each artist (and we need to get Will into the artistry sometime; I know he has enjoyed art in the past)...