Sunday, August 08, 2010

Camp starts tomorrow!

We're headed into the longest, busiest, funnest () week of the year! The team from California arrived yesterday, and we've already gotten to know them a little. Tomorrow morning we'll start working together. Please be praying for all of us! I think the biggest thing on many of our minds--just because it's hard to think about anything else--is the heat. The temperature has been and continues to be around 40/104. Pray for endurance and that no one will feel any bad effects from the heat...and keep praying that it will miraculously get cooler. Of course, we also need prayer for team unity, for the children and for every other detail that you can think of.

***

A random Asya quote: on the way home from church she told me, "Mama, stop stepping on my Asya!"
"On your what?"
"On my Asya," and she pointed to her shadow.

1 comment:

Baba Julie said...

I LOVE her comments!! (: Love to each of you!