Sunday, August 26, 2012

Camp!

Camp starts tomorrow! Please be praying for the children, the workers, the weather and everything else that you can think of. I just found out that I won't be a group helper, I'll be a group leader... without my faithful helpers. So, I had to scramble to pull together the Bible lesson for tomorrow. Also, Bogdan has been teething or something, and he has been miserable. Since the teeth people get later are called wisdom teeth, these must be the anger teeth. Please pray that he'll be happier, or that I'll figure out how to juggle him and a whole group of preschoolers. And for Will: he has been feeling pretty awful with allergies. Thank you!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Praying for all of you.

Kathy said...

Praying for you! You are such a blessing, and I hope this experience will be a blessing to you too.

Kathy

Baba Julie said...

We will be praying! So sorry that Will and Bogdan are not feeling good!! Love to each one of you!